Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Design Team Share

Created by Linda Weber.
Says Linda:

I picked myself up the free digi image and created a PACKER BACKER support card.  My daughter has reached a weight loss of 65 lb. thru Weight Watchers and this card gave me the perfect opportunity to show her our support.  You can see all the little Packer bears lifting her up on their helmets - well, there is always one difficult child in every bunch, right?  But note the M.V.P. comment and the scoreboard - Home team 65 - Visitor 0.  Get it???
HOW TOS:  I created a 6x6 card with black cs and mounted true Packer green and gold atop it.  I fussy cut the images and restacked them on scrap paper to get the feel.  I laid magic mesh over distressed yellow/gold to look more football like.  I also distressed the magic mesh and even removed it about 1/2 way up the card to get the feeling of something else going on in the background.  Then I attached our little football bears and Shelly (the start player)!

My copic colors used were: E00; E37; E35; Y11; Y15; Y13; G000; G07; G14; YR00.  There is some blending going on with the colorless blender as well.

The interior of the card has an appropriate meaning for my daughter.  She only has 15 to go and I plan on being in the members area the day she receives her lifetime goal pin!

Also sharing, Allie Gower ...





1 comment:

  1. Oh Allie - I just love your 'take' on this stamp! I never would've thought of that. Fun and great game for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!